SPAMMING ZERO PODCAST
On Flip’s Spamming Zero Podcast, CEO Brian Schiff and CMO James Gilbert talk experience—good and bad—with kickass experts from across industries. Tune in weekly.
It pays to get perspective from the frontlines as business and brands evolve. And, when you can get it from someone who’s lived, thrived, and is still thriving in – say – the D2C world, well you make ‘em sit down for a chat.
Kate Kane, Director of Customer Success at Hunt A Killer, has had—and continues to have—a spectacular career in CX for D2C. She shares her wisdom – this week, on Flip CX’s Spamming Zero Podcast.
- Kate’s awesome contributions to D2C brands over the years
- What the boom of E-Comm brands was like for Kate and her teams
- How to create true fans with your CX
- Kate’s take on the current AI revolution
- Voice automation: where it started, where it’s at, and the possibilities ahead
- Top achievements Kate is most proud of
- Advice: keeping things in the CS fun, AND how to best manage in a crisis
- What D2C brands should keep top of mind this year
- And more